Saturday, 18 April 2015

Hollys First Baby Bally Lesson

Well hello lovelies!

It is currently Saturday 18th of April and today is Holly's first Baby Ballet class!!

I am nervous about it lol. She is very strong minded and it can be hard at times to get her to do what you want her to do. I am hoping that as there will be other kids there her age, she will want to participate with them. 

I won't go into what she is wearing as I will have a outfit of the day post up soon. 

It is £15 for you first trial 3 weeks. Then you can join for £10 and Holly will get a pack of ballet music, certificate and a wand. Then it is £8 a week. Of course this is all on the condition she likes it!! She may hate it! Then you can also buy a uniform for her. However you don't have to. So we will see. 

UPDATE!!
She loved it!! It could have went two ways. She would have been real shy and not participate or run a riot. However she was great at copying what to do and putting all the stuff back that she was using. I am such a proud mummy. 

The reason I put her into this class, was just to mix with other kids. Nothing to do with me forcing her to do Bally. Once she is old enough, if she wants to stop and play football or antithetical sport, that's exactly what she will do! This is just a bit of fun at the moment. 
Speak soon lovelies. 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment