Thursday, 5 March 2015

Slimming World Review - Syn Free Meatballs

Well hello lovelies!!!

Today I'm going to do a review on the Slimming World Syn Free Meatballs. 

Here is the packaging. Excuse  the number 3 on the pack. That won't be on yours! I quite like this packaging. I think the meatball picture makes these look delish and you get a lot of info on it! 

Frozen
To be honest they look like normal meatballs frozen lol. 

Cooked
These were pan fried and there's no difference in appearance from the pan fried to the oven ones. I think pan fried are slightly drier than the oven ones. I also think in general these are drier than your standard meatballs. However these are low fat and considering the more fat in a product the more succulent they are, being a bit drier is to be expected. Having said that they are still more succulent than what I was expecting. So that's a plus!! 

Flavour wise these are super yummy. Very well seasoned. I'd say that taste more like pork than beef but they are a pork and beef mix.

Overall they are a good product and I would suggests having these with pasta or even a meatball sub! 

Let me know what you all think if you have tried these :) 

Speak soon
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment