Sunday, 1 March 2015

Hollys 2nd Birthday Party

Well hello lovelies,

I can not believe Holly is 2 years old!! 
Her birthday was on Friday 27th but we had a family party for her on the 28th. 

I can remember the day before I had her, I could only lie down or stand because of where her head was I couldn't sit normally. 

Then I got this bundle of joy

To this a big 2 year old 

Last years mile stones were walking and interaction with other kids. 

This years mile stones are talking and potty training. 

We will also get her nursery forms in :( I don't think I will cope with not having her with me on my days off!! I will be a blubbering wreck!! 

Here are some photos form her party. 
This was our party table we had set up. We also had sausage rolls, wraps and egg muffins. 

Standing on her new bubble bouncer


Couldn't decide which cake she wanted.

This is the first time she has ever drank out a proper cup!!

Once everyone left it was nap time zzzz

This is that hat off her cake which I'm keeping and its going into her first box once it's hard. 

I just can't believe how big she's getting. This is what I hate most about working full time. I feel like I'm missing bits of her!! 

I hope you all had a great weekend. Speak soon 
L x

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your little one! My daughter just turned 2 a few weeks ago as well! We also have potty training and nursery on the agenda too...It's amazing to see how much they have achieved in their short lives already :) xxx

    www.didipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She amazes me everyday with new gestures or even new actions lol

      Delete