Sunday, 1 February 2015

Healthy Breakfast Part 2 - Over Night Oats

Well hello lovelies,

I thought I'd bring to you another healthy breakfast to start your weeks off!!

Today it's over night oats!! I love this breakfast as you can do anything with it. Look up YouTube two of my faves are Mind Over Munch and Domestic Geek  they bother have great recipes for this topic. 

I love fruit in mine though (boring in know lol) 


















You will need some sort of a container. Mines is a mason jar, oats, in my case fruits, milk and it's not in the picture but I used Greek yogurt too. 

Directions :
I used 3 tablespoon of oats. Poured in the milk till you could see it reach the top of the oats. Added 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt, sliced up my fruit and popped that all in on top. I usually use 1 banana and 4 strawberries. 

Stick it in the fridge over night. And BOOM


















In the morning before work all you do is grab this baby, stick it in your bag and off you go!! It's great as you can eat it on the go cold or you can wait till you get to work and heat it up!!

Let me know if you try it :)
Speak soon lovelies!!
L x
Tasty Tuesdays on HonestMum.com

2 comments:

  1. I must try this! Thanks for linking up to #TastyTuesdays x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google them. there are thousands of recipes for overnight oats!
      Lx

      Delete