Thursday, 12 February 2015

Breville Smoothie Maker Review

Well hello lovelies,

I have been making smoothies since the begging of January with this smoothie maker, so I thought I'd do a review on it today :)

Check out recipe links for a smooth here
I use the Blend Active Breville smoothie maker. 

This is normally £20 in asda but I got mine in the January sale and got it for £10. 

As you can see you get the blending machine, a black removable blade and 2 bottles (one is in the wash). 

All you do to make a smoothie is, put all you ingredients into the bottle. Screw in the black blade. Fit that into the machine and press that green button. Once it's blended as much as you like. Remove the blade and screw on you top. 

I do like this machine. Each morning I will swap between a breakfast smoothie and over night oats. 

The only down fall with this machine, is that it won't blend frozen fruit. But that's not a problem for me as I just take the fruit out from the freezer the night before and BOOM!! You have an awesome smoothie!

It's a great machine for the price it is. And if you love smoothies or juicies as I do it perfect. 

What smoothie machines do you reccomend?? 

Speak soon lovelies!
L x

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review! I've been wanting to get a new blender since my last one broke but I've been putting it off because I don't want to spend too much money right now, but £20 sounds like a good price!

    www.didipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been making smoothies since the begging of January with this smoothie maker, so I thought I'd do a review on it today :) Check out ... ismoothiemaker.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article, your all provided information is all right, keep your blogs on- Greets. fb-vertrieb.de

    ReplyDelete