Thursday, 29 January 2015

My PlayList

Well hello lovelies

Today I thought I'd do a blog on my playlist :) let you all know a little more about me :) and my weird music taste!!
So as you can see, it's mostly pop with a little bit of rock. My actual music list ranges from pop to rock to RnB to dance. I like a good mixture. But at the moment the above is my go to list when I'm driving. There is actually one missing which I love!! Sophie Habibs singing livin on a prayer. 
Does anyone remember her from the xfactor? She was one of Kelly's, I'm sure. Give her a follow here @sophiehabibis. 

I also have doc mcstuffings and jake and the neverland pirates. Oh and frozen. Who doesn't have frozen. That's all on hollys playlist though. Infact let me know if yous are interested in that :) I can post that one too. 

Let me know what you are all listening to just now. 

Speak soon lovelies
L x

2 comments:

  1. Katy Perry all the way :D

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of her songs. But thats my fav :)

      Delete