Thursday, 8 January 2015

Home Made Bird Food

Well hello lovelies,

Have you ever wondered what to do with all the horrible grease from your chip pan/frier or from you grill pan?? Well don't throw it out or wash it away. Make it into bird food. 

All you need is:

Grease
Bird food (seed or peanuts or sunflower seeds)
A big bowl 
Something to put it in  

This is so easy I have no idea why I didn't do this before!!

Empty all you grease into a container or bowl, empty you bird seed in and mix!! 

Mix till its a really stiff mix, like your arm is hurting from all the mixing now and it getting hard to stir. 

Spoon it into your preferred bird feeder(I just put mine straight into my bird station.

And voila all done. 

However, it's not the birds that eat it at my house 
 It's good for the animals. Specially in the winter as its full of fat to help their weight and keep them warm. 

Hope you all enjoyed!! 

Speak soon lovelies x

1 comment:

  1. wow, great dear!!!
    follow me
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete