Thursday, 18 December 2014

Christmas Trees!!

Well hello lovelies,

I thought I'd do a post on my Christmas tree today :) 

My Christmas tree is a fake one. I do like the real ones and I always had a real one while staying with my mum and dad. But with 3 cats I think they would get a call from the wild with a real tree. The fake one hasn't fainted yet and it's been up for about 2 weeks. So we are doing well!!

Started like this 
Progressed to this
Finished like this!!

As you can see my tree is red and gold. I have the warm white light as well. Last year we had coloured lights on it. I love coloured lights for the window or trees outside. But on the tree inside the lights just blinded out the red and gold. So I'm back to white :)

Here are my coloured lights on my window and look closely u will see mr snowman wreath on the door!! 

Let me know what colours you like :) 

Speak soon lovelies!! 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment