Saturday, 25 October 2014

Home Made Night Light

Well hello lovelies  

I thought tonight I would show yous all how I made Hollys night light. 

Holly has a normal night light too which is a big ladybug. But I seen this on Pinterest and had to have a go at it. 

Here is what you will need
1 jar
Tin foil
A ikea touch light

This is very easy. All you need to do is cut your tin foil to fit the inside of your jar. Which you can see in the above picture I have done. 

Next use a stick or anything with a pointed end to poke holes in to your tin foil. I have seen people do pictures and constellations. I just done random holes in mine. 

Fit this to the inside of your jar. The light I'm using just fits inside the jar lid and no more. If you can find one which you can fit into the lid and seal it, that's great. However the one I'm using will only let the lid sit on the top the jar. But that's fine as well. 

This is the result!! I think you can tell its home made but I definetly like it. I think maybe sealing the light from shining out the bottom of the jar would also make it look a lot better. But I'm quite happy with this. 

Let me know if any of you will or have tried this :) 

Speak soon lovelies. 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment