Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Hollys First Hair Cut

IWell hello lovelies!!

Everyone has been at me for ages to get Hollys hair cut. Holly is blonde, which means her hair will probably be very fine. 
My hair is blonde as well and my hair is fine and thin. She is only 19 months!! I just want her to stay my baby!! 

Everyone has said my hair is thin because my mum didn't get it trimmed when I was young. This theory might be a myth. But everyone has said her hair would be thin too if I didn't get it trimmed regularly. What do you guys think?? 

This was Hollys hair before 

This is her after shot :)

I am gonna be honest. I didn't get that much off it. Just the scraggly ends evened up at the back so it's all one length. Then her hair at the front got feathered as I didn't want a fringe. I just don't think she would have suited it. 

What do you guys think?? What age were you or your little ones first hair cut at??

Speak soon lovelies. 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment