Saturday, 6 September 2014

What I Am Listening to

Well hello lovelies,

I thought inbetween studying and looking after my small monster, I would tell you all about what's on my playlist I listen to while I study :)

1. The pretty reckless - make me wanna die
2. Taylor swift - 22
3. Busted - 3am
4. The Saturdays - work 
5. Little mix - wings 
6. Jessie j - wild
7. Pixie Lott- what do you take me for 
8.Shakira- waka waka 
9. Jessie j - thunder 
10. Alex goot - this kiss

An obv with being a mummy, Hly had a playlist on my phone too!!! 

1. Hercules - zero to hero
2. Tangled - when will my life begin
3. Doc mcstuffings - time for your check up
4. Bambi - little April showers 
5. Jungle book - I wanna be like you
6. The lion king - I just can't wait to be king
7. Lilo and stitch - Hawaiian roller coaster 
8. Jake and the never land pirates - theme song

Well that's it from us today. Best get my butt back to studying. 

Speak soon lovelies 
L x 

3 comments:

  1. Nice songs! But to be honest, I don't know many of them haha :P

    xx

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. great playlist!I haven't hear most part of them, so I will have a good evening with new songs))

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, 6 of the songs in your first list are my favourite tracks! :)

    Although a good Disney track is preferred on a Sunday :)

    Great post :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete