Friday, 12 September 2014

Our Friday Afternoon Stroll

Well hello lovelies!!

Since it was such a nice day today (20c), when I picked I decided we should go for a walk.

We have a cycle path right next to our house which is very popular with dog walkers. So it's always very safe to walk round there on our own. 

Look what we found first, right behind our house. 
Blackberries!!! Lots and lots of them. Well at least I think that's what they are hahaha. 

Holly found this tarmaced part of the bath and she loved walking on it as it was squishy  

We had to stop for refreshments. 

And then she was off again. 

Then we found a squirle. He had a friend but that one jumped away. 

We also found this lovely plant growing in the woods :) 

In all it took about an hour and we were back home. I couldn't get a photo of her but I ended up having to carry her and she fell asleep lol

I hope you all have a great weekend planned. 

Speak soon lovelies. 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment