Tuesday, 2 September 2014

My Fav Blogs + A Life Update

Well hello lovelies,

I thought today I would do a little list of my fav blogs and a little life update as things have been really off lately. 

First here are some of my most fav blogs to read on a daily basis. 

Milk Bubble Tea
Her little dog oscar soo cute!! 

Zoella
Who doesn't love to read or watch this girl?!!! She's everywhere just now!! 

Organised And Decorate Everything
She does amazing craft stuff!

Tatertots And Jello
Some amazing recipes here!

BeautyLifeMichelle
Amazing beauty stuff here!

Hello Gorgeous
Amazing fashion and accessories!

Now for my little life update. Just a small one!! 

Over the last week we have been having issues with a certain someone making false claims about stuff and my head has just not been in the right place. I have been trying to hold it together for Holly but I just feel like I'm suffocating. So I'm sorry but that's why there has been few posts recently. I'm glad to say that it's getting a bit better and I'm gonna try get back into this. However lol I have also started my Advanced Food Safety and Hygiene course. So I won't be able to post everyday as I will be studying for that. But I will try do ever 2 or 3 days. 

I hope you all understand :) have a good week. 

Speak soon lovelies. 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment