Sunday, 28 September 2014

Little life update

Well hello lovelies,

Long time no speak!!

Recently I have just totally been snowed under! I can't wait for everything to return to normal. 

As you all know my parents are away to the USA for 2 weeks, so I have been going through to theirs at night to look after their animals. Then there's trying to study for this course I'm doing plus finding time to write all the assignments that's comes with it. Inbetween that, I lost my own rabbit last week, I obviously still need to look after my animals, housework, Holly and working full time. Plus this week mark is working right through till next Friday!!! So I am totally on my own lol. Oh an I still need to clean out the inside of my car! Lol

But after all that moaning here is some of the good stuff. I might be getting guniea pigs :) , Holly actually said hello on the phone the other morning and mark will be off for 4 days at the end of next week. 

Here also are some photos of from during the week. 
Chocolate face eating brekkie
Floating in the bath. 
The lovely views on my way to Wales for work. 
This one I got board at lunch time hahaha

I hope you are all doing well. 

Speak soon lovelies
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment