Tuesday, 12 August 2014

What's In Holly's Back Pack

Well hello lovelies!

Today I thought I would let you all in on what Holly carries in her back pack.

Holly has a bumble bee harness pack and I keep a lot of stuff in there so that if we are just nipping out and I'm not taking the buggy. Holly can carry it for me!! My child can work for her stay lol. 

Here are the contents. 
Hand sanitiser 
Some wipes
Nappy
Bum cream (called butt paste)
Snacks

I will do a review of the actual harness part later in the month. But as far as the back pack actually goes, it's awesome. There is a lot of space in there to carry emergency stuff without it being heavy for her to carry. 

Plus you get a lovely little hood. So how could I complain. 

Let me know what you think of these sort of bags for toddles in the comments. 

Speak soon lovelies 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment