Sunday, 17 August 2014

Update 18.08.14

Well hello lovelies,

Just a quick update on why I haven't posted for a few days!! 

1. I have been struck down with the cold and I have just been feeling really off. 

2. It was my uncles wedding on Saturday. So we stayed through in Edinburgh on Saturday night, when I got home I had lots of house work to do (I think the cats had a house party after we left). So in between housework, I slept. 

I feel a bit better today. So hopefully I can get back into some sort of routine. 

Here is what I have coming this week. 

- Whats in Holly's bumblebee bag
- Holly the flower girl and how I got her to walk. 
- Our week in photos 
- House plant update
- Garden update

I hope you are all looking forward to these and I will speak to yous soon :)

L x


No comments:

Post a Comment