Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Princess Tent Review

Well hello!! 

Holly recently got a princess tent at my mums so I thought I would do a review on it :) 
This is from Asda and it was £12. Maybe cheaper in the sale they have on just now. 

Holly loves the tent. She loves having somewhere she can hide with her toys. We also now have a blow up doc mcstuffings chair in it too. 

This tent has been a life saver during the hot weather we have been having. She loves playing in it so it keeps the sun off her. I put sun cream on her and I end up having to spray it in her hair for her head, as she won't wear a hat!! But this has been a big help to protect her head. 

It is also very easy to build. The instructions are very clear. Then once it's built, it's just a case if twisting it flat and popping it in it's case. Not that it's ever flat!

It will eventually be put into her room for her :) but for now it's in their livingroom ha

Speak soon lovelies 
L x

4 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check out the rules of the game at my blog. Have fun!
    beautyazade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! I really like how it is fun and protects form the sun :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome plus she loves it :)

      Delete