Monday, 4 August 2014

Our week in photos 28th of July 14 - 03 of August 14

Well hello

I was off with Holly all last week and boy does it make me miss her all the more when I know I need to go back to work. I really wish I could be with her all the time! 

Monday - Holly was out helping grandad. 

Tuesday - This was just such a lovely pic and it's not often I can get her to keep a hair band in!! 

Wednesday - we went a shopping trip 

Thursday - just chilling before the park. 

Friday - Holly's first hair bobble!! 

Saturday - mark said no :(

Sunday - lol holly is way to big for this now but she still loves to play with it. 

I hope you all had a great week. 

Speak soon lovelies 
L x


4 comments:

  1. I love seeing a summary of the week through photos, such a good idea :) So many cute photos!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really like it :)

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definetly!! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete