Monday, 11 August 2014

My Bad Habbits

Well hello lovelies!!

The post I wanted to do today was about my bad habits. I won't go into all of them haha but here are some. 

1. Mark always complains I take up the full bed!! Now it's not my fault. I need room for the cats in the inside as well!! 

2. Not cleaning my make up sponges or brushes as much as I should. Ok I have no excuse for this one. 

3. I doodle a lot when on the phone. Which then I can't remember what the convo was about. It's also very rude and I should stop this. 

4. I tend to jump in half way through a convo and say something that I think is related but actually isn't. This is also very rude! 

5. This is my worst one if all. I bite my nails. I do it as a procrastination (oooooh big words :) ) when I don't want to do something. I have tried nail bite and all those horrible tasting things. But nothing works. Thing is I would love to have nice nails as well. 

So that's all of them for today :) 
Let me know what your bad Habbits are. 

Speak soon lovelies. 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment