Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Liebster Award


Well Hello!!!

I was very pleasantly surprised today to fins out the lovely Alice for BeauyAzade had nominated me for the Liebster Award!! Thanks Very Muchos Hunni!!

Here are the rules!!

1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions that are provided by the person who has nominated you, then think up another 11 questions for the people you nominate
4. Choose 11 people to nominate and link them in your post.
5. Let your nominees know they have been nominated but they cant nominate you back.
6. Nominate blogs who have under 200 followers

So here are my 11 facts about me

1. Before i had Holly I hated kids and never wanted any. Now I would have at least 3!!
2. I have a step son called Harry but his mum doesn't really want him splashed all over the Internet.
3. I could open a zoo with my 9 animals :) I would have more as well if I could.
4. Mark has been the only person I have ever went out with that I have never had to change for. I didn't need to hide that I like World of Warcraft or that I liked and still do play Pokemon.
5. I love Disney!!! Like if I could afford to, I would be there every year!
6. I love to collect stuff!! Disney Pins, Pokemon cards and Disney infinity
7. I have gained 2 stone since having Holly!! I will get back down to 10 though eventually lol
8. I have asthma
9. I like to garden. Love to grow my own produce. At the moment I have carrots growing.
10. I love a board game :) (I have the World of Warcraft Monopoly!!)
11. I believe in ghosts

Ok so lets start on Alice's questions

1. If you could be any other person for 24hrs, who would it be and why?
-Hmmmmm I would love to see what Elle Fowler's life is like!!! Probably just any youtuber to see what its like but I will go with Elle!
2. If you could use only one beauty product for the rest of eternity (Hair or make up) what would it be?
-I would use my nioxin shampoo because I love the cold tingles is gives you scalp.
3. Fashion or Function?
- Function, Why were something that hurts or is awkward to wear!!
4. Flat drinks or fizzy?
-Fizzy!! Either full fat cola or irn bru :)
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, What would it be and why?
-It would be my legs/ankles. I think I have cankles. Theres no definition!!
6. Do you speak any other languages other than your native tongue, what language? and if not, would you like to learn and what one?
-No I don't speak any other languages. Wish I had stuck in at french at school. But i would like to learn Gaelic.
7. Teacup or mug?
-Mug, you can get so much more into it :)
8. Whats your absolute fav food?
-Hmmmm home made macaroni cheese with broccoli mix in :)
9. Do you have a fav beauty secret? if so what is it?
-Not really, if I had to pick. I would say my beauty blender :)
10. Curls, waves or straight hair?
-I have Straight. Its that straight i don't need to straighten it. But I would love wavy hair!
11. World peace, Possible or impossible?
- I think it would be possible if it was the same person ruling the world.

Here are my 11 nominees!

1.Mathilda
2.Anne
3.Jaimie
4.Daniela
5.Carly
6.Melissa
7.Hattie
8.Emily
9.Mandy
10. Maria
11.Kiera

Now, here are my 11 for you :)

1. What country would you like to live in, if any?
2. Whats on your bucket list?
3. Do you have pets? if yes how many and what?
4. Xbox or PlayStation?
5. What is your fav season. Winter, Summer, Spring or Autumn?
6. What is your fav baby girls name?
7. How many kids if any would you like? if you would like any why?
8. Disney or Universal?
9. What is you fav film?
10. Do you still have a childhood teddy or blanket?
11.What is your dream job?

Ok so thats it guys!!

Let me know if anyone replys :)

Speak soon lovelies
Lx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! Unfortunately I have already been nominated but I wish I could have answered your questions as well! I really love your blog btw :) xxx
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting it! Sorry it's taken me a while to look at it. The Sims 3. It just, I don't even know. I think I have an addiction.
    But I very much enjoyed reading this! It was lovely to find out some more little details about you.
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sims 3 is awesome!! Sims 4 is out in September :)

      Delete
  3. I reply :)
    It's on my blog love x

    www.mariascupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete