Friday, 8 August 2014

Holly's Swim Haul

Well hello lovelies!

Since I missed yesterday's post. Here is a second one today :)

Holly has yet to go swimming. But mark and I are planning to take her at the weekend. So here is what she got. 
This she picked out herself! Minnie mouse!! There was actually bikinis for babies!! I just though you know, that's a bit inappropriate for a toddler. So this was a good choice. A nice little wet suit number. It's a 3 piece. Top, bottoms and a swim hat!! 
So we also had to get the matching poncho towel with a hood :)
Of course we cant be peeing in the pool. So little swimmers are a must. However I wasn't too happy with the price. These were from Toys R Us at £5.99. I can get Auldies own make for £2.99!! Total rip off!

The swim suit and towel are from Sports Direct at £7.99 each. 

If anyone has advice on taking a baby swimming for the first time. Let me know 

Speak soon lovelies 
L x


No comments:

Post a Comment