Thursday, 10 July 2014

The Bumblebee Back Pack Review

Well hello!!

As Holly is walking now, when we are out she wants to walk everywhere. So I needed something to keep hold of her with. 

I found this! 
You can get these from a variety of placed, but I got mine from Toys R Us at £21.99

It has 2 compartments. The first is a big one to fit stuff in (I will do a blog in what she carried later ;) ) and the second has a little good attached inside it. This one is black with little bee antennas!! 
You also have this strap which is detachable that you can give her a tug with if she runs away hahaha. 

You can get various different styles. Obv the bumblebee, ladybug, dinosaur and a fish that looks like nemo!! 

We have been using this for about a month now and this is amazing lol. There's not much more I can say than, She can walk if she wants too but can't get too far away before she gets a tug. Plus she carries her own things now lol my child works for her stay ok. 

I would definetly recommend getting some sort of harness for you little one. 

Speak soon lovelies. 
L x

2 comments:

  1. Ahh this post is so nice!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete