Sunday, 13 July 2014

Our Week In Photos 7thJuly14-13thJuly14

Well hello!!

This is our weekly photos blog and don't forget to check out our weekly video here on YouTube!! 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRk1FKkx9Y 

Oh and subscribe :) 

This week holly has been amazing me. I'm just amazed at how much she is learning. She has been stacking stuff nearly and she has started to say Bob!! Haha Bob is her nickname, mainly I call her but she has started to say it now too. 

Monday - A close up of my little princess cat pickles :) 

Tuesday - Holly is enjoying some crisps

Wednesday - Holly was playing in the pool at the childminders 

Thursday - It was that hot in the house, I found poor pickles like this. 
Friday - Poor Holly ended up in A&E

Saturday - Sneak peek at an up coming blog. 

Sunday - I had a cool dude on my hands!! 

I hope you have all had a great weekend!! 

Speak soon lovelies
L x

6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute pictures!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, I've just come across your blog and it's amazing, so many wonderful photos!! I'm your newest follower and now looking forward to your next post! :)

    I have a new blog post up, so would love to know your thoughts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have a look :) thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. lovely :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete