Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Indian Cuircus Product Review

Well hello!!

If you remember a few weeks back, I done a post on a glasses case and a wallet that I was gifted from the company Indian circus. 

Well here is the review!!

I have been using these 2 items for about 2 weeks now and I love them!! The patterns are different from anything I have seen over here. I have been complimented on my wallet a few times as well. People are interested and asking where I got it. 

They are really good quality and you can tell with how good the stitching is an how good it feels. 

The wallet holds a lot of stuff haha. It holds all my cards and all my money (not that I have lots lol). It has a good compartment for notes and a good zippy part for your coins. 

It has a magnetic clip on the front which I didn't think would hold it, an there's nothing worse than a purse that won't stay shut. However it holds really well!! Nothing has been found rolling about the bottom of my bag yet. 

The glasses case is actually for reading glasses or such like. But I have been using it for my sunglasses and it does the job perfectly. It has again a lovely pattern on the outside and a lovely purple soft material inside. Perfect for protecting my glasses in my bag while out and about. 

Overall I think these products are lovely and well worth the money!! Definetly recommend them to any one looking for a wallet. They do a lot more products you can check them out here at www.indiancircus.com 

As I stated at the beginning. I was gifted these items but all opinions are my own and have came about after using the products for a period of time. 

Speak soon lovelies 
L x

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog post :)




    doing a giveaway on my blog don't miss out http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    jade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you blog. Thanks for reading mine. :)

    ReplyDelete