Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Flower Girl Holly

Well hello! 

My uncle is due to be remarried in August and Holly is to be the flower girl!!! 
I am so excited!! Here is what she is wearing. 

The only problem we have is...will she walk lol. I'm am going to try have her belly full, napped and hopefully in a happy mood. Fingers crossed whe will go!! Plan B is to have my mum and the bottom and she might walk to her or run!! Plan c if all else fails I will walk down with her :) or carry her hahahahaha. Jeez I hope she's gonna be good lol. 

Here is a photo of her trying her dress on. 
It's a white dress with a pink tie in the middle. The bottom half is netting so it has little pink floweres that can move in it. 


Her shoes are a off white colour with little crystals on them. Very cute. 

So I will up date you all on the day. Fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed for us lol 

Speak soon lovelies 
L x 

No comments:

Post a Comment