Sunday, 20 July 2014

Cheese Pasta With Broccoli Toddler Recipe

Well Hello!!

For a while, it was hard to get Holly to eat any sort of pasta. But recently I have been trying to add different flavours to get her back into eating it. 

So here is one of the recipes I have been making for her and it seems to be working. 

For quickness during the week I used a packet of cheese sauce by Colemans. 

It's just a powder cheese sauce which you add to your pan, then you add the 250ml of milk. But you need to add just a little at a time and continuously stir. If you add it all at once and don't stir, it will go lumpy. This all takes about 5mins. 

Once the sauce is cooked, cook the pasta just like normal. Boiling water, pasta cooked for about 7mins. 

I then steam my broccoli for about 7-10mins or just until tender. 

Chop into small pieces and add to my pasta. Then add my sauce, some cheese and voila!! 
It's an easy great recipe as adults can eat this as well. So it's great for all the family. 

Let me know if you try it out 

Speak soon lovelies. 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment