Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Baby Lips Lip Balm Review

I know there are lots of these out now in numerous different colours. But this review is going to be on on inperticular.

It's the cherry me one which is a dark pink light red colour.
This is the hand swatch of it. It's very pigmented. You can wear it on it's on and it will still give you a nice colour. It's not too subtle and it's not too bright. But buildable if you want a brighter colour. 
Wow how white am I!! lol 

I also find it's a great product not only for colour but also for keeping you lips moisturised. Don't get me wrong. I don't  think it would be great on already chapped lips. But for just everyday moisturiser is great. 

Speak soon lovelies 
L x

2 comments:

  1. Very good post,dear.Your blog is so nice :)
    Would you mind checking out mine and following if you like it?
    Keep in touch love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will defo have a look at yours!! Thanks :)

      Delete