Saturday, 26 July 2014

A Missing Cat

Well Hello

I have been a bit distracted this week as one of my three cat has been missing. 
Harley went out Tuesday night and didn't come back till today. He has went away for a day at the most. But I was super worried. 

It has been really hot in Scotland the last couple of weeks. But yesterday it topped at 31c. 

I was super worried that he had went nosing in someone's hut and got shut in. He would have cooked in a hut in that heat. 

There has also been a lot of stuff happening to cats around my area recently. People poisoning them with antifreeze, stealing them for dog fights and them just totally disappearing altogether. So you could see why I was worried. 

However he appeared over the fence at 9am this morning!! Just like he had been wandering around. Honestly!! 

I am so glad he's back. Poor pickles has been lost without him as cheety wants nothing to do with her. But he's still grounded!! For at least a couple of days!! 

Speak soon lovelies
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment