Sunday, 20 July 2014

10 Questions About Us

           
1. How old is Holly - she will be 18 months on the 27th of July. 

2. Have you always wanted kids - haha no! I hated kids growing up. I was very awkward with them and just didn't know what to do. How times have changed!! 

3. Does Holly have siblings - yes, she has a 4 year old step brother called Harry

4. Does Holly have any allergies - not that have appeared yet. 

5. Does Holly have her ears pierced? - no she can get them pierced when she asks. 

6. Breast fed or bottle fed? - I breast fed Holly for a while. But I struggled to make enough milk so she swapped to bottles. 

7. Did/does Holly have a dummy? - no holly doesn't have a dummy. She had a dummy for 3 weeks I think when she was first born. 

8. Have you ever dyed your hair? - yes lots but I always got back to natural blonde. 

9. Hopes for Holly? - I hope she does what ever she wants to do. If she wants to go to college and uni great. If she wants to go straight into a job great. As long as she is happy. 

 10. Will Holly have any siblings? - fingers crossed!! After my wedding, I would love to have a HUGE family!! 

If you have anything to ask let me know :) 

Speak soon lovelies <3
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment