Sunday, 22 June 2014

The Chill Out Jar

I can sometimes be quite a stressed out person, and of course that effects my mood and also others around me. 

So when I feel like I have too much to do and I'm feeling like everything is just getting ontop of me. This is what I have started to use to calm me down. 

I actually seen this for naughty children lol but hey it works. 

First you need a jar, food colouring of your choice, glitter colour of your choice and water

Here I have filled the jar with water nearly right to the top. Put two drops of food colouring in and gave it a mix. You can choice how dark or light your colour is just by adjusting the amount of food colouring. Then I emptied some glitter into it. 

Screw your lid on tight and give it a shake. 

This take about 10mins to totally settle. When I feel like having a total breakdown, I simply give it a shake and while it settling. Create a list in my head of what needs done, what is important for that day and in what order it's gonna get done. 

This I found on Pinterest I think, and it was for naughty children to sit and calm down with. I will defo be trying it on Holly when she's old enough. But for now, it's mine :) 

Hope this helps if your a anxious or stressed person. 

Speak soon :) 

L x

4 comments:

  1. its so cool since you can have different colours too!
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, you do what ever you want with it. Even add in some of that confetti shaped stuff. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh this is such a good idea, I haven't seen this before. I might have to make one myself to keep by my desk!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great. I find it soooo helpful :)

      Delete