Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Pickles First Vet Trip

Pickles is now 6 months old. So I thought it was time to get her jags and neutered so I can let her out. 

We had the appointment at 4pm on Friday and I had to take Holly with me!! 

I thought it was going to be and absolute nightmare. But she behaved surprisingly well. Everyone was talking to her so I suppose that helped as well. 

So pickles got took through and this time it was just her first vaccinations, sit it was just a little jab and she was all done. However in 3 weeks time it's a jab and a microchip!! The micro chip needles are huge! So we will see how good she is at that appointment.  

I hope us have had a great. 
Speak soon 
L x

1 comment:

  1. I just posted a top 3 drugstore concealer review, I would love for you to check it out and leave suggestions in the comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete