Thursday, 5 June 2014

Peppermint Tea

Today I tried peppermint tea for the first time ever!! I'm not sure if I liked it or not. 

I'm the type of person who doesn't really see the point in tea or coffee as I only drink when I'm thirsty. An that's normally water. However I head peppermint tea was good for you so I thought why not. 

I have the twinnings one. I think I will try the Asda chosen by you one as well so I can compare, as this one is £1.45 and the Asda one is £0.96p. So I will let you all know. 

As I said not sure if I like it or not. Not sure if I will get used to not eating a pack of biskies with it lol. 

It didn't taste how I thought it would. I left it for 5mins to brew. But I got a stronger after taste off with than a initial taste. I do like the after taste though. I like how it leaves you a slight mint taste in your mouth. That could be quite refreshing. I think I will need to keep at it for a few days see what I think and if I get used to it lol

Let me know if any of you have a fav flavour of tea I can try. 

Speak soon
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment