Sunday, 8 June 2014

Our Week In Photos 2nd-7th Of June 2014

This week Holly is off and running. She hardly crawls anywhere anymore!! 

Monday- Holly needed a cuddle after her nap!! She's also got teeth at the back coming in. That's why here cheeks are red. 

Tuesday- came through from the kitchen to find this lol 

Wednesday- we want out for dinner and Holly got a balloon. I think it's her most loved toy tbh lol

Thursday- trip to Asda and someone couldn't wait to get home to get a fruit pouch. I tasted these and I think they are horrible!! But she loves them!! 

Friday- yes I did have a magnum for breakfast an I'm no even sorry.....well maybe a little. 

Saturday- it's been lovely here all week. Saturday was bit rainy but still warm so she's all summery. 

Sunday- someone got a new blow up chair lol

I hope you all had a great week. 

Speak soon 
L x

2 comments: