Sunday, 29 June 2014

Our Week In Photos 23rd-29th June 2014

Holly will be 18 months next month. How time flys!!

Monday- We visited the park. This is a big disc swing. She was quite happy to just sit, swing and chill :) 

Tuesday- I made this pesto pasta for Holly's dinner and she loved it :) I will do a sort of recipe blog for this :)

Wednesday- I made this for a snack at work. Broccoli, pine nuts and vinaigrette.  

Thursday- bath time. Playing with her foam letters :)

Friday- someone made the great escape when I was trying to take her home. 

Saturday- someone had a pee explosion!! So here she is sitting watching tv in her nappy. 

Sunday- she stayed at grans on Saturday. So here is Holly out playing in her pjs at 7.30am!!! 

So I was thinking about maybe doing a video on YouTube every Sunday of clips from all during the week. What do you all think?? Would anyone watch them??

Speak soon lovelies
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment