Monday, 23 June 2014

Indian Circus

I just want to throw this disclaimer out there just now. These two products were sent to me for free, by the company Indian Circus. However all my opinions are my own. 

The lovely company Indian Circus contacted me about a month ago asking if they could send some stuff for me to do a post on. I accepted and have been very excited everytime the postman came, and they finally arrived the other day. 

Top one is a lady's wallet and the bottom one is a glasses pouch. 

First impressions of both products are that they feel like good quality material. The stitchen is all very tidy looking and I love the prints. 

The glasses case is just a standered glasses case. It has a lovely soft sort of material on the inside. 

The wallet is huge!! Just what a busy mum needs. 
As you can see there are lots of slots and pockets and a lovely bit for a photo :). I like the zip compartment as not many big wallets have them. Good for change. 

I won't be doing a review on them just now as I want to give them a good try out first. Then I will let you all know what they are like :) 

You can see the website and all ther products here at http://www.indiacircus.com you should all go check it out. They have some lovely products. :) 

Speak soon 
L x

2 comments: