Friday, 20 June 2014

Healthy Eating

I have been finding it so hard to eat properly over the last week or so. It's been sooo nice out, all I want to do it eat ice cream. 

For breakfast at work I had a toasted cheese bun. 
I also had 3 oranges and 1 banana. There are magnums in our freezer. White chocolate ones mmmmmm. So when ever I get an urge for chocolate I stuff myself full of fruit. 

At the moment my fav fruits are bananas, strawberries and satsumas. 

I was awful bad for lunch as I didn't actually have any!! I was in early at work today so I was leaving early and I had a lot of products to sort before I left, sooooo that lead to me working through my lunch break. 

For dinner I had a baked potato with carrot and butternut squash inside it and Mediterranean couscous :) 
Yummmmmm and for dessert?? 
Strawberry and natural frozen yoggie topped with strawberries. This is a 170ml tub which only had 148cals!! Awesome!!

Well I hope yous all have a great weekend planned :) 

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment