Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Dentist Part 2

Today was my last visit to the dentist for another 6 months. Thank god lol specially after my purse is £139 lighter!! 

I got my false tooth today. Here are some pics of me with it and with out it. 
I am actually very impressed with it. It's was extreanly weird to begin with. It kept wobbling and sliding about. I thought my mum better be able to sort this or I will put up with the gap lol. However we went and got fixadent which is really good at holding it in place. I reckon I could probably eat with it in when I have that glue stuff on it. 

I still don't like the idea if having one. But I think I might be able to get used to it. I did look at implants. But that looks like too much pain for 1 tooth lol

I hope you all have had a great start to your weekend. 

Speak soon L x

No comments:

Post a Comment