Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Bedroom Tour - Before The Magic

Well as some of you might know, we are redecorating our house this summer. So I thought I would show you all our room before it gets done. 


So the black wall will be painted a light fresh looking green, which I am thinking about putting a black silhouette of a tree on. New bedding will be light cream and green. I have seen some lovely ones in wilkinson. 

The teddies are mine lol. They will be staying. I have had those for 25years. 

The chest of drawers I keep the laptop and my diary on top of for blogging and shopping lol. This eventually will be replaced as well. 

The bed is huge I know. That was my boyfriends choice. I prefer the low rise beds. But hey beggers can't be choosers right. 

I hope you liked this post. If anyone has any ideas for my room please feel freeto leave them in the comments. 

Speak soon 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment