Thursday, 1 May 2014

What I Ate Thuesday 01MAY14

I was thinking that I could start like a fitness Friday and instead of doing a what I ate Wednesday. I could do that Friday and do a sort of weigh in and what exercises I have done that week. Let me know if that sounds ok :) 

When I first get into work I had my water. 
As you can see I've already been drinking this one. I try to drink 3 or 4 of these a day. But you have all heard about my toilet issues when I do that. So I rarely reach 3 lol but I try. 

For breakfast I just had the above water and two bananas. Been really busy at work so that's really all I've had time for. 

For lunch I had my cheese salad with a chilli and lime dressing. 

Since I had a big lunch, I only had a small dinner. 1 because I had a big lunch and wasn't hungry 2 because well I had a huge lunch lol. I can't have a big lunch and dinner  

And that was all I had today :) 

Hope you all had a lovely day 
L x

4 comments:

  1. Omg that cheese salad with chilli and lime looks so delish!!!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted a recipe today for it. Hope you will try it an let me know :)

      Delete
  2. girl ... ur diet is so healthy :) thats good !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't always like this. It helps I have an endless supply of healthy food at work :)

      Delete