Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Visit to the dentist part 1

In recent years the dentist hasn't bothered me. Unlike when I was little, and I swear my parents took me to a butcher dressed as a dentist. 

I have had a series of root treatments on one tooth a few years back which in turn, wreaked the tooth and it eventually broke. I think it's been broken now for about 2 years. 

So today I went to the dentist excited about getting it crowned and having a full set of nashers again. But that all went up in flames. As she was doing what she was doing, the tooth was too weak and it was just flaking away. So in the end, there wasn't enough tooth left to actually crown. 

I am absolutely gutted to admit this but, this time next week I will have a false tooth. My options after being told the crown wouldn't work are to have a false plate fitted or have transplant. 

I need to look into transplants more as the only thing I've heard is it's extremely sore. But for now it's a false plate. I can't even tell you how gutted I am. I don't want a false tooth but at the same time I don't want a gap. 

Oh well I suppose it will be best for now but I will definetly be looking into transplants. 

I hope you all have a great week. 
L x

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the false tooth will look great :)

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making me feel better lol. It's gonna take a bit to get used too :)

      Delete