Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Smoked Salmon And Scrambled Egg Bagel

This morning for breakfast I had a smoked salmon and scrambled egg bagel. Omg I think I have found my new fave brekkie of all time. 

I don't normally like smoked salmon. I don't really like the texture of it. But on this bagel, It's amazing. 
Just looking at this makes me want to make some right now!!

These were your normal white bagel. Scrambled eggs with gravelaxe, which is basically just smoked salmon with dill around the edges. Then there is a lovely dill and mustard sauce over the top that comes with the gravelaxe. I think the only place you can get gravelaxe is Auldi  

Hope this gives you some insperation for breakfasts. 

L x

6 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds delicious and this might sound crazy but I have never tried a bagel yet haha!! love salmon and going to give this a try as my partner always eats bagels :P xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to try it. Especially with the dill sauce :)

      Delete
  2. Looks so nice! Gonna have to give it a try!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do :) and thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. yummy :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete