Sunday, 11 May 2014

Our Week In Pictures 5th-11thMay14

Holly is talking 2 or 3 steps at a time now!! About time as well as she is a flower girl in August lol. 

This is a picture from my jog on Monday. Just though everything always looks lovely and green after it's rained. 

Tuesday we had a selfie. But someone was too busy watching Mickey Mouse to care. 

Wednesday I made some scones :) didn't actually rise as much as I thought they would. But they tasted ok   

Thursday we were in Asda and Holly wanted to watch the rain while her gran was getting served. 

Fridays healthy breaky. I'm going to do a blog on this at some point. 

Saturday we took a trip to Gullane to see my uncle and we went to the park

Sunday I went to pick Holly up from my mums  :) she loves my old love heart pillow at my mums. 

I hope everyone has a good weekend :)

L x

4 comments:

  1. lovely pics!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) not professional by any means just normal pics on a normal blog :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome pics !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I know my pics don't looks very professional. But they are just normal pics on a normal everyday blog:)

      Delete