Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Jogging Problems

Recently for my new fitness kick, I decided to take up running. Not that good at it I will admit lol but I'm trying. 

To be honest, It's not even that far. It's like 0.6miles I think the app says. But I have came across a problem. 

We stay in a relatively nice area for the town we live in but every area has it's bad bits and bad people. So I'm running round the back of my house and down the cycle path, and there some men standing with their hoods up. An I was like oh no so I took a short cut round and into the houses. 

But I then felt bad!! Am I judging these people to be dodgy or bad just because the made me feel intimidated and had their hoods up, or am I the problem for judging them!!   

I just feel that with everything you hear in the news now a days. You can't be to careful!! Does anyone else have this problem?? Leave a comment and let me know :) 

L x

4 comments:

  1. How about do some workout in home :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have for the 7min work out app so that seems good :)

      Delete
  2. I think all areas are like that, at least if you're running you're probably less of a target than someone with their flashy stuff on display and wearing unsuitable shoes for a getaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha at my speed I wouldn't get away very fast lol but I think your right. :)

      Delete