Saturday, 31 May 2014

Children's Room Decoration

So I have been thinking if re doing Holly's room but can't decide what I want!! 

At the moment one wall is pink and the others are cream. 

Here are some of my inspirations. 
I love the orange and yellow stripes. I think though I would do the top half yellow, have some sorta border round the middle and have orange on the bottom. 

But I also love that other owl one for a main wall!!! I just don't know. 

Leave me a comment and let me know what you all think. 

L x

2 comments:

  1. My sister is about to have a little munchkin. I am super excited to help her paint the nursery eek

    Lucy x
    www.skeeterandscout.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing the room up is the best part!! I'm still buy accessories for Holly lol :)

      Delete