Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Whitefish recipe

I've only recently started eating fish. An at that, it's only certain kinds. I can't eat any that smell overly fishy. I just can't lol. But this recipe is done with a frozen fish bought from Iceland. It doesn't smell fishy or taste overly fishy. 

You get 5 whitefish fillets in a bag. Here I've just made one. I have squeezed half a lemon juice, a teaspoon of crushed chilli, then took two slices of lemon and placed them on top!! 

I wrapped it loosely in tin foil and cooked it in a fan oven at 180c for 35mins

This in my opinion, tastes lovely!! You could improvise and use herbs on it as well. This I think would be nice with either just some rice or with baby potatoes in butter and some veg. 

Great family dinner that's quick and easy. 

L x

8 comments:

  1. thats very yummy looking dinner !! i am trying it soon :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think when you try it :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds delish!!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fish fan! I love crumbed barramundi :)
    Lucy X
    www.skeeterandscout.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that. Is it really fishy?? :)

      Delete