Wednesday, 16 April 2014

What I've Ate Wednesday 16thApril14

 I'm trying to loose weight. So I'm afraid the team and biscuits are out the window :,(. It had been replaced with water and a drop of barley and fruit. 
I actually find this helps the hunger pangs first thing in the morning and stops me eating junk. 
I am on my own at work just now. So this was all I had time to eats for breaky. A frozen yogurt. 
For lunch I had these spicy chicken wraps. These had chicken, salad leaves and tomatoes inside. Then I have a bit of Italian pasta, chicken pasta and coleslaw. 
Then for a snack I had the above!! This is the lemon cheesecake one. So good
Dinner was 2veggie burgers. 

That's all I have had today. Hope yous are well and is love to hear what you all had today :) 

L x 

6 comments:

  1. healthy diet :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!
    http://floortjeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. I love your blog! :)

      Delete
  3. The veggie burgers seem really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely. Just iceland ones :)

    ReplyDelete