Sunday, 13 April 2014

Our Week In Photos!! 7th April-13th April

There have been no firsts this week. Holly isn't walking yet!! So very near but not quite!! 

Monday Holly was bathing and decided she likes to eat bubbles!! It's baby bath bubbles. But she's obsessed with eating them now :(
Tuesday I done some planting. Since it's spring I wanted to make my house a bit more greener :)
Wednesday at work I had collected a lot of veg. So decided to make some veg soup. It worked pretty well for only my second time. 
Wednesday I woke up to this wee guy next to me :) 3 in the bed :) and cat said roll over :)
Friday Holly was on her first merry go round. She looks like she's enjoying it here. However straight after this she was screaming to get off lol
Saturday picked took a selfie :)
Sunday I had a huge baking fail. I was trying to do something for a future blog, and it totally failed. But to make it better, we got this photo. 
 
I hope you all had a great week, and have an even better one to come.  

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment