Sunday, 20 April 2014

Our Week In Photos 14Mar14-20Mar14

Here is our week in photos :) 

Monday- we visited the local loch and it was Holly's first time. She loved it. I'm thinking it should be a regular thing for her :)

Tuesday- we have had out kitten Pickles for 3 months now, and this is one of the first times our older cat Cheety has let her sleep with him :)

Wednesday- here is Pickles trying to squeeze into my onsie with me lol 

Thursday- I had this saffron and asparagus salad. Was amazing. I will put the recipe up soon for it :)

Friday- here is Holly making us her first Easter card!! How exciting :)

Saturday- we went to Gullane to see a relative and I sat in back with Holly, and she held my had for no reason. She just pointed at it and when I gave her my had she held it, and sat like that for ages. That's defo a first!!

Sunday- was out first ever Geocaching outting :) here is everyone trying to keep up with me haha 

I hope everyone had an awesome week. :)

L x

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love Pickles, btw, seems like so much fun and so adorable!! It seems like a lovely week for you, and I hope the weekend was good too!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope you week was good as well :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing pics dear :) !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!
    I love the picture of your hands... I miss my daughter when she is this age ;(
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely at this age I admit lol :)

    ReplyDelete