Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Lemon Chilli Chicken

I'm going to give yous a quick and easy recipe for Lemon Chilli Chicken today. 

Being a working mum, I need to have quick easy recipes to make for dinner. This is one of my go to recipes. 
All I have used here is 2 frozen chicken breasts (you could use fresh if you like). I have squeezed half a lemon over them (this slightly thaws them for chillies), and I sprinkled one tea spoon of chillie flakes over them, then sliced the remaining lemons and placed on top. 

Wrap them loosely in foil and cook on the middle shelf, at 180c fan for 30 mins. 
This is the result. It has a kick from the chillies and a tartness from the lemons. It goes well with rice and veg. You could reduce the cook out sauce down to make a thick one. This is done by putting the cook out into a pan and heating over a low heat. Add a small amount of corn starch to thicken. 

Enjoy 
L x

2 comments:

  1. thanks dear :) !!! i would try it soon :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete