Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Holly Can Stand!!

This is just so exciting. Holly is just growing up so fast!!

On Sunday at her play date, Paige was running about like mad. But Paige is 3months older than Holly so she good at walking about now. You could see Holly looking at her and thinking, hmmmmm your faster than me.

So Sunday afternoon, she started run about like a crab. She had her bum in the air, but was using her hands and feet to walk. Then Sunday night she done this


All on her own. Not holding on to anything to help her get up!! I am just so proud of her!! She's learning so fast. This time last year I had a 2 month old baby, who didn't do very much lol. Now she's nearly a little lady :D
L x

12 comments:

  1. Awhh . Congrats dear :) she looks cutie ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So cute!
    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do and thanks for reading!! :)

      Delete
  3. Aww they grow up so fast, i have a six and two year old and i honestly do not know where all these years are going!

    new follower hon, hope you will check me out and follow back.

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/looking-to-increase-your-wardrobe-this.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! of course I will have a look at your blog and follow you :D

      Delete
  4. Your kids are super cute and your blog is lovely!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Check out my BEAUTY GIVEAWAY
    and
    my BLOG Eva Milano

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, congratulations! You must be very happy and proud!
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am !! lol I cant wait on her taking her first step now!!! Thanks :)

      Delete